Weird noises from your AC can come from a variety of things.
- There may be loose screws, bolts, or fasteners. These come loose over time and can be a real nuisance if not taken care of.
- Debris on, in and around the fan may also lead to strange or loud sounds.
- If you are hearing a hissing noise coming from your Lake Villa AC or Heating System this is likely due to a loose valve which can mean the pressure is too high and should be fixed as soon as possible by a professional.
The bottom line is that you should not be hearing any weird noises in your Lake Villa, IL Air Conditioning System or Furnace. Call the experts at Contact Topline HVAC for top quality customer service and 100% guarantee workmanship service.
There are many potential causes of a Lake Villa, IL HVAC system failing to turn on:
- Failure typically occurs due to voltage issues, which can be resolved by resetting the circuit breaker. Please use extreme caution when turning your breaker on and off. There are typically 3 breakers as well in many homes for specific parts of your Lake Villa heating and ac system. If you are unsure of what to look for please call Topline at (847) 440-5800 in Skokie, or call (847) 807-6600 in Lake Villa, or call (773) 938-6700 in Chicago today.
- Another possibility is that your thermostat may be malfunctioning. Replacing the batteries, rewiring or a thermostat replacement may be required. Topline carries all the latest wifi and smart thermostats designed to save you money on energy costs.
Contact Topline HVAC today if resetting your circuit breaker does not fix the issue and ask about our 100% guarantee workmanship service.
In the summer and the warmer it gets your Lake Villa air conditioner needs to pull in more air. Therefore if it is not pushing out enough cold air there may be an airflow restriction somewhere. This can often be resolved with cleaning the unit and replacing the filter. Contact Topline HVAC for top quality customer service and 100% guarantee workmanship service.