Professional Chicago Heating System Maintenance
You need to make certain that your heating system is ready for winter. As temperatures plummet, many Chicago homeowners call up their HVAC company to schedule a heating system inspection (if you’re not one of these people, you should be!). But do you know about the things you can do in between professional Chicago heating system inspections to keep your furnace or heating system running 100%!
Follow the heating system maintenance steps listed below to get the most out of your heating system this winter:
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- A programmable thermostat allows you to set temperature presets in your Chicago home – about 2-3 a day.
- The thermostat takes it from there, automatically adjusting the temperature so you can strike the best balance between efficiency and comfort.
- Make sure you change your filters monthly at a minimum.
- Your programmable thermostat will actually remind you when it’s time to change the filters!
- Cheap fiberglass filters like the kind you see at the hardware store should be all you need.
- If you want even better results or you’re especially sensitive to dust or other airborne particles, you may want to consider a higher model.
After you have completed these task call Topline and ask about our VIP Club Membership. It will help extend the life of your heating system and save you money over time.
We Service & Maintain All Types of Heating Systems Including
Energy Efficient Heating
Home Heating Systems
Boiler Heating Systems
Gas Heating Systems
Electric Heat Pump
Heating And Cooling
Why Chicago Should Hire Us for Their Heating Maintenance Needs
We understand that no other single system in your home plays a larger role in your comfort or how much your utility bill will be than your heating system. That’s why we specialize in comfortable, cost-effective heating solutions, including furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps. We also provide annual maintenance contracts and assess your heating system to evaluate its energy efficiency.