Professional Duct Cleaning Will Keep Your Indoor Air Clean & Healthy
Below is an informational video about the process:
The Duct Cleaning Process
- One of our licensed technicians comes out to your home with the patented Rotobrush Air Duct Cleaning System.
- Before we start cleaning, our technician uses a Roto-Vision camera system to show you exactly where the trouble spots are in your air vents.
- We clean the register covers to remove cooking oil film, nicotine film, and other dust-collecting substances.
- We deep clean the source of the air supply including (where applicable) the blower, squirrel cage, coils, condensation pan and return air supply.
- The air ducts are then brush vacuumed clean with our exclusive, patented technology system. The Rotobrush aiR+® system removes the contaminants that circulate through the air duct system.
- We will sanitize your air ducts and vents with an environmentally safe sanitizer commonly used in hospitals, leaving behind a fresh scent.
- After our technicians are done cleaning, they take after pictures to show you that the job was done right!
Indoor Air Quality Statistics
- During each minute the nearly 21 hours we spend indoors each day, we take
in between one and two gallons of air.
- Air pollutant levels that are usually 2 to 5 times higher than outdoors, and can
get up to 100 times higher.
- A recent study shows over 97% of homes were found to have lower than
acceptable levels of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top 5 environmental risks for
- Children breathe 50% more air per pound body weight than adults.
- 1 in 3 children suffer from asthma.